So how do we get this fabulous produce to your home or office?
In insulated bio packaging with ice packs to ensure controlled temperature on a next-day delivery service.
Why do we charge? Being rather un British we want to talk about money as we feel transparency is key! For us to just send a parcel it costs us £15 – We subsidise this to £10 and don’t hide the cost in the products. If you spend over £100 we subsidise the full delivery amount giving you free delivery.
- Order before 12 midday on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday and your meat will be delivered the next day.
- If ordering on a Friday we can still deliver next day on a Saturday but we get charged a little more so just drop us a line and we can arrange this.
- Any orders placed after midday Saturday through to Tuesday 12 midday will be with you on the Wednesday.
- It is essential that on the checkout page you add any specific instructions in the notes section as to where to leave the package. This is precious cargo and the more information we have the better.
- If at any time you have any questions at all just drop us a line on chat, 01267238736 or email: email@example.com